Find the right packaging machine for
Coffee, the age-old drink that almost everyone adores, has become the topic of focus for consumers and packagers alike in the last couple of years. Coffee has gone on the rise of becoming a popular drink and even more so on the rise of becoming environmentally friendly.
The coffee industry is quickly moving forward into new ways to differentiate itself in a highly competitive market, including packaging designs where 70% of consumers admit that packaging designs influence their decision on purchasing a product.
Find the right machine for Coffee Packaging
Trending Coffee Packaging Styles
- Quad-Seal or Gusset pouch bags are considered to be the most common and well-known packaging styles for coffee packaging. These styles, for coffee, are known not to include zip features or other optional reclosing seals. Although they are usually equipped with a wire or seal of some variety to keep the ground fresher for longer periods of time.
- The Traditional Stand-Up Pouche style comes with a round rounded or flat bottom. It is considered a new option for coffee to stand out among the competition as it is not widely used for coffee packaging.
- Flat Bottom bags are the newest addition to the world of coffee packaging. This design mimics a box or folded carton and provides five different areas for custom printing in anyways you may desire! For those looking to save on waste, this packaging saves up to 15% by using less film.
- Flat Pouch This packaging choice offers easy-to-use packaging and is perfect to hand out samples of your products for a single serving.
- Stickpack/Sachet Pouch A Stick Pack/Sachet packaging machine is key to forming on-the-go single-serve coffee packages. The Vertical Form-Fill-Seal (VFFS) machine can produce single-serve products for consumers and is great for sample packets for your upcoming events!
- Corner Fitment Stand-up Pouch A great pouch option for cold coffees, creamers, and sugars that easily can go hand in hand with coffee products.
Your packaging Pouch Style
Regardless of the style you might decide that works best for your needs. It is important to remember that it must be airtight to keep your beans and sprouts fresh. Coffee is a product that is extremely temperamental to temperatures and moisture. It needs to have a proper closure option and be packaged correctly to keep it fresh for as long as possible. But not to worry, we are here to help guide you to the best machine to keep your product fresh and moisture-free!
Types of Coffee Pouch Packaging Machine Solutions
Coffee, while it has a traditional look, is evolving over the years to present itself in new ways and forms. To stand out among the crowd you need to focus on your packaging types and machines. We are here to offer our services to help you make the big decisions on which path to take. Depending on your needs and desired packaging designs there are quite a few options to choose from.
One of many is the Premade Pouch machine that offers a terminated side gusset pouch option that follows the more traditional coffee appearance and handling product. If you are looking for something a bit different, such as a Stabilo bag, this runs with the End of Line machine. For single-serving options and possible on-the-go products, the Stickpack/Sachet Machine would do wonders! There are plenty of equipment options and it is always best to look at all available options before purchasing. We are, as always, here and ready to help you in your venture of equipment purchasing and happy to answer all questions you may have!